Siguiendo la línea de productos portátiles D-Link, la compañía presentará en CES 2013 el modelo de router portátil, con batería integrada, DIR-508L.
El nuevo SharePort Go II (DIR-508L) está diseñado como solución de conectividad para familias, fotógrafos y viajes de negocios ofreciendo posibilidades de conectividad USB para iPad / iPhone y Android con la aplicación D-Link SharePort Mobile vía Wi-Fi.
Además de ello también sirve como batería externa para cargar otros dispositivos y puede ofrecer:
- Conectividad wi-Fi punto de acceso / repetidor a 300 Mbps.
- Ranura SD para sincronizar y compartir música, vídeo y fotos.
- Puerto USB para compartir archivos e incluso conectar un módem 3G/ 4G y compartir su conexión
Tiene una batería de 4.000 mAh ofreciendo 8 horas de operación continua. Este dispositivo ha recibido el galardón International CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree.
Este dispositivo SharePort Go II (DIR-508L) llegará al mercado en abril a un precio de 119,99 dólares.
INTERNATIONAL CES, LAS VEGAS – Jan. 7, 2013 – D-Link today expanded its innovative line of high performance SharePort cloud routers with the new SharePortTM Go II (DIR-508L). Named an International CES Innovations 2013 Honoree, the SharePort Go II is designed to offer the ultimate in mobile convenience for families, photographers and business travelers with instant USB sharing capabilities to any iPad®, iPhone® or AndroidTM device with the free D-Link SharePort Mobile app, expanded Wi-Fi connectivity, and the ability to recharge other mobile devices in a pinch. The new SharePort cloud router also offers an SD card slot for additional storage and sharing options.
“The SharePort Go II packs a powerful set of capabilities into a pocket-sized device that’s hard to live without,” said Daniel Kelley, associate vice president of marketing, D-Link Systems, Inc. “Its convenient hotspot mode helps save time and money, allowing travelers to share a single wired or wireless connection with any number of devices. In addition, the USB port also supports third party 3G/4G USB modems for creating an instant Wi-Fi Internet Hotspot to share with all your devices. And, using the handy SharePort Mobile app for mobile devices, USB and SD card file sharing or expanded device storage, it’s easier than ever to record and share a video with friends, send a corporate presentation to people in the audience, or transfer digital photos from a camera’s memory card to a computer in the field.”
The easy-to-use SharePort Go II offers instant Wi-Fi coupled with a range of useful features designed for today’s mobile lifestyles. The free SharePort Mobile app offers access to videos, music, photos, and files on Android and iOS mobile devices. SharePortGo II also features a USB port and
SD card slot for sharing content from a storage device or charging smartphones and tablets, as well as an Ethernet port that enables users to easily connect to an existing network in a conference room or hotel room. Files can be streamed from connected storage, or copied directly to the device for later viewing, helping increase mobile storage capacity on devices.
More about the D-Link SharePort Go II (DIR-508L)
The SharePort Go II offers a range of features in an affordable, compact device:
- USB Port for seamlessly viewing and synchronizing videos, music, photos, and more from aconnected USB storage device to any iOS or Android tablet, smartphone or computer
- SD Card Slot to sync and share music, videos, and photos to a notebook, smartphone or tablet
- Portable multi-mode wireless router for personal wireless network of up to 300Mbps
- Wi-Fi hotspot and repeater allows users to share a single Internet connection with a number ofdevices at up to 300 Mbps
- Ability to act as an Access Point to wirelessly extend the range of an existing network
- USB slot for recharging virtually any smartphone or tablet supported by USB-powered charging
- Free SharePort Mobile iOS and Android apps for tablets and smartphones
- High capacity, 4000 mAh battery that supports up to 8 hours of continuous operationCES Innovations 2013 Design & Engineering Awards
The SharePort Go II is an International CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree and will be displayed in The Venetian at the 2013 International CES, which runs Jan. 8-11, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Honorees will also be displayed at CES Unveiled: The Official Press Event of the International CES from 4-7 p.m. on Sunday, January 6 in the South Seas Ballroom C at Mandalay Bay. Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel
of independent industrial designers, engineers and members of the media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products across 29 product categories.
Availability and Pricing
The SharePort Go II (DIR-508L) will be available in April for $119.99 throughout D-Link’s network of U.S. e-tail and retail outlets.